October 12, 2018 - 1:00 pm
October 13, 2018 - 4:00 pm
AddressOmni Grove Park Inn, Asheville, NC 28804 View map
Please join us for the 30th Annual Fall Foliage Cancer Conference as we discuss updates on lung cancer.
Friday, October 12, 1pm – Saturday, October 13, 4pm.
Friday, October 12, 1pm – Sab Pre- Conference Workshop.
Overview of Conference Topics:
- Targeted Therapy
- Lung Radiosurgery
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery
- Immunotherapy for NSCLC
- Update on Radiation Therapy and the Abscopal Effect
- Accelerated Recovery After Lung Cancer Surgery
- Advanced Bronchoscopists Role In the Cancer Team
- Maximizing Diagnostic Yield After Sample Acquisition
- Innovation in Bronchoscopic Technology
- Emerging Therapeutics for the Advanced Bronchoscopist
- Optimizing Mediastinal Staging
- Beyond the CT in Lung Cancer Screening: Emerging Adjuncts
Please note that this activity has been approved for 10.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. 1.03 CEUs/10.25 Contact Hours, Applied for ASRT Category A credits.
Jointly Sponsored by:
Carolinas Healthcare System/Charlotte AHEC & 21st Century C.A.R.E.
(Community Cancer Education, Inc)
To register or for more information, please click here , call (828) 277-9634 or e-mail email@example.com.